Pathway is a strategy adventure game featuring turn-based combat and unique story encounters. Explore temples, tombs and the desert wilderness in a grand pulp adventure!
The year is 1936... In a time of global turmoil, Nazi influence spreads inexorably across Europe and the Middle East. Rumors are abound of secret excavations and mysterious artifacts, not to mention the odd whisperings and tales of gruesome occult rituals...
It's up to you to assemble a team of bold adventurers, and journey through the deserts, explore bunkers, and temples of Northern Africa to discover their hidden treasures and secrets before they fall into the hands of Nazi forces. You and your companions must work together to overcome overwhelming odds - the fate of the world depends on it!
| Launch Trailer
| Development Blog
- Pathway – Chucklefish, Trailer and a Steam Page
- A lot of you have been asking for more details on Pathway… We are finally ready to share more now! We’re proud to reveal the first Pathway Trailer showing all of the core gameplay elements....
- bach 2018-03-12 16:56:02
- Announcing Pathway: In Search of the Lost Element
- The year is 1936. Ancient, bewildering artefacts are materializing on black markets around the world. Rumours of a new element, which German researchers allude to as Valkyrium-500, are spreading. H...
- bach 2016-05-31 15:26:17
- One Year of Halfway.
- Hello everyone, and welcome to an update from the Robotality HQ. One year ago, on July 22nd, we released Halfway to the public on Steam and the Humble Store, followed up by GoG a bit later. We wan...
- Simon Bachmann 2015-07-20 17:05:40
- End of the Year Update and Humble Bundle
- Hey everyone, We would like to give you a small update about what we have been working on and what is going to happen next. But first: A big “Thank you!” for this awesome year we had...
- Simon Bachmann 2014-12-19 12:26:16
- A native build of Halfway, using Excelsior JET
- Disclaimer: This is a rather technical blog post, and a testimonial about Excelsior JET. The Halfway game code is written in Java using libGDX, a Java game development framework. Both the game itse...
- Daniel Ludwig 2014-11-15 14:43:29
| Recent Wiki Changes
No changes during the given period matching these criteria.